Are you looking for quality medical grade power strips for hospitals or other medical facilities? Brooks Power Systems HM Series undergoes the most stringent testing to assure continuous, safe operation in any application including critical patient care areas in hospitals, health care facilities and medical buildings/offices. This product can also be used where grounding reliability and plug retention is required.
Medical Grade Power Strips for Hospitals & More
In cases where the number of wall sockets available to access electrical power is inadequate, a power strip may be used to provide additional receptacles. Most power strips consist of a housing containing a strip of electrical outlets. The receptacles are connected to an electrical cord with a plug designed to be inserted into a wall outlet.
A typical wall outlet in the U.S.A. is wired to provide a single-phase, 120 V, AC signal and includes three contacts: a live or hot contact, a neutral contact, and a ground or earth contact. Power strips are also known as plug boards, power boards, power bars, distribution boards, gang plugs, PDUs and multi-boxes. The specs of these quality medical grade power strips for medical centers are the following:
- Constructed in Heavy-Duty BPS White Aluminum
- Duplexes are Hospital Grade – certified to UL Standard 498
- Cords are built using Hospital Grade Plugs for dependable performance and reliability
- Outlets are individually tested for Continuity and Leakage Current
- High Potential Testing is performed on 100% of these products
- Units are Certified by TUV to UL Standard 60601-1 (Medical Electrical Equipment)
- All HM Series units are built in the USA using US labor and material
- 15 Amp circuit breaker
- Snap on/slide off mounting clips
|Model No.||Qty||Carton Size||Weight||Cost|
|BPS HM 13-6-15||1||18″ x 7″ x 3″||3.1||$94.00|
|BPS HM 13-6-15||6||21″ x 15″ x 11″||21||$85.00|